Aquarium Delivery

Nijat

Lid geworden
17 augustus 2022
Leeftijd
Hello everyone!
I`m sorry for writing in English, my Dutch is not so good.
I have a problem with an aquarium delivery (lifting). I expect an aquarium in beginning of October, and I need some machine to lift aquarium to 2nd floor through dakkapel. The problem is, we have distance of 8 meters between house and road.
Maybe someone from the forum know a person or company who could help me? I have contacted multiple companies (meubel lift, ladder lift) and they can't help.
Thank you in advance!

Try google translate, perhaps u will learn a few things from it :)

But back on topic, What size is the aquarium? U could contact an moving company that has an "ladderlift". I did this back in the days with a 250x80x70 (wouldn't recommend it, cause it was really dangerous). Yes i noticed that u wrote that u contacted companies, but i have no clue what kind of companies and thats why i wrote the sentence before.

If its not too big i would say go with the stairs. Yes it is heavy and if its too heavy, perhaps its better too stick it together on location, cause then it must be a really big aquarium ;-)

Laatst bewerkt:
Hi meksjoef. It is quite big 180x55x80.

It's quit easy, google : Ladderlift huren
And select one in your neighbourhood they can help you out

Hi Nicolientje-w! Thanks for advice, but I have contacted multiple of those guys, but they said cant do this because of distance between the road and house.

Why trough the dakkapel and not over the stairs and trough de doors ?
1.80x55 would not be too big for a commun door estimate around 250 kilos

Laatst bewerkt:
Helemaal mee eens en als dat niet gaat wordt het op op locatie laten bouwen of een telekraan huren Schermafdruk op 2022-08-18 14-29-03.png
Maar dat gaat duur worden.
Completely agree and if that doesn't work,
it will be built on location
or rent a telecrane But that's going to be expensive.

Assuming that the stairs has turns, this can be an issue.
So i think there is only 1 solution and that is destroy the house and build the house around the aquarium.

Rent a scaff tower or line array tower with one ore two (electric) hoists, like they use on events to fly speaker cabinets.
Build it in front of your house and you can hoist the aquarium to the height of your dakkapel.
Call a company in the event industry, we are very innovative in solving this sort of problems.

Terug
Bovenaan